Posted by Nursing Aide on February, 13, 2019
Details and Requirements
Period of Contract - 24 Months
Place of Work - Singapore
Working Hours (Nursing Home) - Nursing Home’ working hours are based on rotating shift. To ensure that
Nursing Aide gets enough mental and physical rest,she is allowed to have her regular rest day. Nursing Aide
are entitled to one off day weekly. All nursing home comes with a shift duty roster.
Provision of Food, Medical and Accommodation :
Adequate Shelter : The accommodation must adequately protect her from environmental elements such
as sun, rain or strong winds.
Basic amenities : Mattress, pillow, blanket, bathroom amenities and toiletries, includes soap,
shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.
Sufficient ventilation : Mechanical ventilation (e.g. electrical fan) must be provided if natural ventilation is
Adequate food : Will be provided with 3 meals a day. Nursing Aide will not be forced if they are not able to eat certain food due to her religious beliefs. An example of a day’s food intake for a moderate activity is as follows:
- Breakfast: 4 slices of bread with spread.
- Lunch: bowl of rice + cooked vegetables + meat (fish/poultry/lamb) + fruit
- Dinner: bowl of rice + cooked vegetables + meat (fish/poultry/lamb) + fruit
Medical care : All medical needs will be paid by the employer, including hospitalisation, and provide
her with medical and personal accident insurance.
Salary - Ranging from SGD 800 - SGD 1200
(Depending on their performances and qualifications)
Other Packages - Performance bonus will be paid out every six months (based on the terms and conditions
for the first 2 years of the contract)
Provision of Onward and Return Air Fare - Everything will be provided
Type of visa - Work permit
Duration of Training Programme - 21 days / 12 hours per day.
Qualification - Minimum Diploma Passed in Nursing/ or Any Bachelor Degree ,must be able to Speak,
Read and Write English fluently.
Other Informations -
• Modesty : Nursing Aide dormitory accommodation will be provided by the nursing home. If video recording
devices are installed, the nursing aide will be informed and where they are placed. It will not be installed in areas
that will compromise her privacy or modesty, e.g. where she sleeps, change clothes, or the bathroom area.
• First Aid And CPF Certification
• Every nursing aide will be provided with a sim card with a value of SGD 8 dollar only one time top up (mobile
will not be provided). Note: 2G network is no longer available in Singapore from 2017, domestic helpers are
advised to bring their 3G mobiles.
• Opening Of Bank Accounts - We will guide them on how to use online remittances.
• Misconduct nursing aide will be repatriated back to their home town.
• Periodic visit schedule will be done in 2 weeks after their deployment, followed by 3 months and subsequently
every 6 months for the first 2 years of the contract for only home care nursing aide.
• During their loan period they will still receive their off days salary if their off days are not utilised.
• During the training program nursing aide will be accommodated by their nursing home.
• Transportation to and fro to the training centre.
• During the training, three meals a day will be provided, one set of t-shirt and pants, one piece of apron,
one set of note book and pen.
• Personal Kit - Nail clipper, comb, shampoo, hair oil, deodorant, brush, toothpaste, sanitary, medicated oil, first
aid kit box etc.
• Willing to work on off days with compensation.
• Passport Minimum Validity - 2 Years
• Age from 23 to 45 years old at the time of application
Interested Candidates can send CV to email@example.com
For more information visit below address :
Address : Ropa, Near New Bus Stand Sundernagar,
P.O.-Bhojpur, Distt– Mandi.(H.P.) 175002
CALL : +919816912801, +919816107301,+917649909488
Email : Motivflyconsultant@gmail.com
Website : www.motivflyconsultancy.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/motivflyconsultancy/
This entry was posted on February, 13, 2019 at 12 : 05 pm and is filed under Singapore Job. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.